Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael B. Jordan
[Image: Screen_Shot_2015_11_13_at_10_02_12_AM_zpsfa5pkxxv.png]
He is so fine. I wish the media would quit hounding him with the “Do you like black women questions?”
I think they ask because, even though he says he loves black women, he still has mainly been seen dating non-black. Which i think more so has to do with him being in LA and the girls there are more thirsty.

For me its the fact that some of his friends are extremely colorstruck like Steelo Brim who has such a disgusting way of thinking when it comes to black women, rape, and other things he thinks its cute to joke about.
Him and steelo are childhood friends so hes probably not going to ever be friends with him. Michael has his own mind and that shouldnt make people think hes the same way.
I think he will do like most famous black guys and end up with a non-black women or someone mixed with black. Alot of famous black men are doing that. Doesnt men we shouldnt support him because i do think he supports black women.
(05-20-2018, 06:35 PM) Wrote: Him and steelo are childhood friends so hes probably not going to ever be friends with him. Michael has his own mind and that shouldnt make people think hes the same way.

As the saying goes "you are the company you keep".
He did say it bothered him that people are saying that, so its clearly not the truth regardless of what notion you've cause yourself to believe.
These females are really going in. At this point just let it go when it comes to black men preferring non-black women. And if it’s so bothersome then don’t support him.
Exactly. Contacting hotels he’s saying at just to harass him and whoever he’s dating is childish.
I could care about he is dating this man is fine ass fuck. Hell he can be dating a broom and I will say the same.

[-]
Quick Reply